Calcium hypochlorite (CHC) is also known as chlorinated lime and bleaching powder. It is a white granular or tablet with a strong chlorine smell. When it is exposed to air, it absorbs water and carbon dioxide and breaks down to release hypochlorous acid and chlorine gas. Hypochlorous acid then decomposes to form hydrogen chloride and new oxygen. The oxidation of new oxygen is very strong, with the ability to destroy the pigment group, color fade, to achieve the bleaching effect. Fengbai calcium hypochlorite granular has good disinfection and sterilization ability. It is an alkaline reaction after being dissolved in water. After been placed a long time, even if it does not encounter air and water, itself also can decompose and reduce its active component.
|Color||White or Light grey|
|Effective chlorine %||≥70.0|
|Yearly loss of chlorine||≤8.0|
Fengbai Calcium Hypochlorite (CHC) for Sale
Calcium hypochlorite is relatively stable, similar to sodium hypochlorite in disinfection effects, and has a higher effective chlorine content than sodium hypochlorite. It has excellent temperature resistance when stored dry, and can maintain its effectiveness for a long time. In addition to water treatment, it can also be used to disinfect kitchen surfaces and equipment. Other common uses include household disinfection sprays, algicides, herbicides, and laundry detergents. Welcome to contact us to get CHC 70% price.
Calcium hypochlorite oxidation and sterilization properties are very strong, and it has good stability. Mainly used for paper, cotton, hemp, silk fiber and fabric bleaching, urban and rural drinking water and swimming pool water disinfection. Used in agriculture as a disinfectant for silkworm cells, ponds, livestock houses, etc. In the chemical industry, it is used for the purification of acetylene and the manufacture of organic compounds. It is also used to make chemical gases and radioactive disinfectants. In addition, also used as wool shrink agent, deodorant.
As a swimming pools chemical, calcium hypochlorite for pools is a rapidly dissolving. There are powder, granular, flake, tablets and other forms. Calcium hypochlorite tablets are popular disinfectant used in swimming pools. It can be used in different water quality conditions, and the sterilization effect is good. The uses of calcium hypochlorite can reduce the corrosion of piping systems and pool walls. The calcium hypochlorite ph is more neutral than other chemicals and does not require large amounts of other chemicals to regulate PH.
- Store in a well-ventilated place, away from the heat source and avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- No exposure, heat or moisture shall be allowed during transportation. Do not come into contact with organic matter, oil or acid.
- Treatment of package damage and leakage: timely collection and sealing.
- Rinse skin burns with water or dilutes ammonia.
- Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat. The temperature shall not exceed 30℃ and the relative humidity shall not exceed 80%.
- The packing must be sealed and not in contact with air. Should be stored separately with reducing agent, acid, easy combustible, avoid mixing storage.
- Do not store in large quantities or for a long time. The storage area shall be provided with suitable materials to absorb the leakage.