Trichloroisocyanuric Acid TCCA Powder/Granular/Tablets
- Chlorine content,%: ≥90
- AL2(SO4)3 %: ≥2.5
- Specifications: Powder, Granular(size: 5-8mesh, 8-15mesh,8-30mesh, 20-60mesh), Tablet(size: 200g/tablet, 50g/tablet, 20g tablet, 2g/tablet, 1g/tablet). Size of granular and tablets can be customized.
- CAS No: 87-90-1
- MF: C3CL3N3O3
- HS Code: 2933.6922.00
Trichloroisocyanuric Acid for Sale in Fengbai
Trichloroisocyanuric Acid Tablets
We can supply various specifications of trichloroisocyanuric acid tablets, such as, 200g, 50g, 20g, 5g, etc. Click here to check more details here or inquiry us for price now.
Trichloroisocyanuric Acid Granular
Henan Fengbai can supply trichloroisocyanuric acid granular with the sizes of 5-8mesh, 8-15mesh,8-30mesh, 20-60mesh. Feel free to contact us for details and quotation.
Trichloroisocyanuric Acid Powder
Trichloroisocyanuric acid powder with the chlorine content ≥90% for sale in our company will also be your ideal choice. Contact us now, price will be sent to you in 24 hours.
Multifunctional TCCA Tablets
Multifunctional trichloroisocyanuric acid tablets is widely used in swimming pool disinfection. Content of aluminum sulfate and copper sulfate can be customized. Contact online now.
As shown below picture, or can be customized according to your requirements
Inquiry Us for Quotation Here
Leave your requirements in detail here(including the specifications, package, quantity, country, etc.), we will reply you quickly.SEND US EMAILGET PRICE NOW
What Are The Advantages of TCCA Chemical
- Disinfection and sterilization effect is outstanding. As TCCA chemical is a strong oxidant, it can make the protein chlorination denaturation of pathogenic bacteria to death. Its bactericidal effect is equivalent to the bleach 80-100 times. So it can quickly kill a variety of bacteria, viruses, fungus, etc.
- The efficacy is stable and lasts for a long time. The decomposition rate of chlorine TCCA chemical with 90% chlorine in water is about 0.1PPM/ h. At the same effective chlorine concentration, the stability of the chlorine solution is 4-5 times longer than that of bleach. At the same time, there is an equilibrium process of generating hypochlorous acid during hydrolysis, it forms the continuous release of hypochlorous acid.
- Safe use, no residue. After the health and anti-epidemic station testing, it is no toxic effect on humans and livestock, no sudden teratogenic effect, very safe and reliable.
- A small amount, low cost. According to the measurement, the dosage of the product is only 1/18 of the bleach solution.
More Info About Trichloroisocyanuric Acid TCCA Chemical
Trichloroisocyanuric acid (TCCA) is a new and efficient disinfectant bleach. It is often sold in tablets, powder, and granules. It has the advantages of high effective chlorine content, high sterilization and bleaching efficiency, stable storage and transportation, convenient use, safe and harmless. Fengbai TCCA 90 chlorine is easy to use, strong bactericidal, no toxic to people, livestock, aquatic products. In aaition, its bactericidal ability is far better than hypochlorite and other similar products. Meanwhile, it has a killing effect on almost all fungi, bacteria, spores. Mainly used as water treatment chemical for drinking water, industrial circulating water, swimming pools, etc.
As disinfectant, algicide, and fungicide, TCCA chemical is widely used to disinfect swimming pools, prevent and treat diseases in animal husbandry and fishing, preserve fruits and vegetables, and treat wastewater. Here are some details about trichloroisocyanuric acid uses. Fengbai trichloroisocyanuric acid for sale is not only widely used as disinfectant and fungicide, but also widely used in industrial production. In addition, it is used in the wool textile industry as a wool shrinkage agent instead of potassium bromate. And used as chlorination agent in the rubber industry. Meanwhile, it is also used as a bleach in the textile industry.
In swimming pool water treatment. As a swimming pool chemical, TCCA chemical can effectively kill all kinds of bacteria in the swimming pool. And at the same time, it has no residue and does not pollute the environment. TCCA added to water has little irritation to human skin and eyes, and can also maintain the clarity of the pool water.
In printing and dyeing industry. Trichloroisocyanuric acid contains up to 90% active chlorine. It is usually as a bleaching agent in the printing and dyeing industry. It is suitable for bleaching cotton, linen, wool, synthetic fiber, and blended fiber. In addition, it does not damage the fiber. Moreover, its performance is better than sodium hypochlorite and bleaching essence.
In agriculture field. It can effectively control soil-borne diseases. TCCA chemical is the best choice for preventing bacterial wilt, verticillium wilt, root rot, and bacterial wilt.
In fishery industry. TCCA trichloroisocyanuric acid as a disinfectant, with broad-spectrum antibacterial, strong sterilization, small smell, good stability, low price, low toxicity safety, and environmental protection characteristics, has been widely used in the treatment and prevention of aquatic biological diseases. What’s more, it can be used in most prevention and treatment of aquatic biological and bacterial diseases.
In medical field. Trichloroisocyanuric acid can be used to sterilize medical instruments and equipment, as well as patients during surgery. Through observation, it was found that at the same time of abscess incision, puncture, drainage, and other operations, the use of TCCA irrigation can avoid the spread of bacterial infection because of abscess resection. Research shows that the application of TCCA chemicals can effectively kill the hepatitis b virus, and it also has a good killing effect on bacteria and fungi. The effect of TCCA with 90% chlorine is better than soaking, spraying, and irradiation disinfection measures. It can reduce the risk of cross-infection and has clinical application value.
In food industry. To control microorganisms in fresh produce, people use chlorine solutions to disinfect fruits and vegetables in the food industry. The addition of trichloroisocyanuric acid not only ensures the killing of pathogens in the solution and provides a stable residual concentration, but also ensures the minimal impact of disinfectant on product quality. The food industry uses trichloroisocyanuric acid solution to wash fruits, vegetables and meat, irrigate crops and clean food production lines.
- Disinfection of drinking water. Add 0.4g per 100kg of water, stir well and let stand for a period of time.
- Swimming pool disinfection. Determine the dosage according to the size of swimming pool, invest 3-5g per cubic meter per day.
- Treatment of industrial circulating cooling water. Add 0.5g per meter of water, the concentration of free chlorine in the cooling water is generally controlled between 0.25ppm and 0.5ppm, and the PH value is preferably between 7 and 8.
- Disinfection of tableware. Add 0.25g per 5kg of water and soak the washed dishes for 5 minutes.
- Sterilization of seeds. Using TCCA for seed disinfection can break the dormant period of seeds, improve the germination rate of seeds, and inhibit the occurrence of diseases. The most important thing is that it doesn’t have environmental pollution problems and is harmless to humans and animals. The method is to soak the seeds with 0.2% TCCA solution for 12 hours.
Trichloroisocyanuric acid is decomposed into chlorate ions, cyanuric acid and combined chlorine when put into water. Among them, the hypochlorite ion is the main ion in the disinfection of swimming pool water, and its mechanism of action is as follows. It can penetrate the cell walls of microorganisms and destroy the protein and enzyme systems of microorganisms. And then eliminates organic and inorganic contaminants in water through oxidation. On the other hand, cyanuric acid can act as a chlorine stabilizer. It is beneficial to keep swimming pool equipment at a lower concentration in the water, to avoid the ultraviolet rays in the sun from depleting the residual chlorine in the water.
The action of hypochlorous acid
- The gas contained in the disinfectant forms hypochlorous acid in the water, which acts on the bacterial protein.
- The effect of new oxygen. The hypochlorous acid decomposes to form new ecological oxygen, which oxidizes the bacterial protein.
- Chlorination. The chlorine contained in the disinfectant act directly on bacterial protein.
- Products should be stored in a cool, dry and well-ventilated warehouse.
- Pay attention to moisture-proof, waterproof, fire-proof, isolation of fire and heat sources.
- It is forbidden to put together with flammable, explosive, self-igniting and self-exploding substances.
- Don’t store together with oxidizing agents, reducing agents, and substances that are easily chlorinated and oxidized.
- It is absolutely forbidden to mix with inorganic salts and organic substances containing ammonia, ammonium and amine, such as liquid ammonia, ammonia water, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium sulfate, ammonium chloride urea, etc. Otherwise it it easy to explode or burn.
- Don’t contact with non-ionic surfactants, otherwise it will burn easily.
Trichloroisocyanuric acid is not self-igniting and non-flammable. When mixed with ammonium, ammonia and amine, it is prone to combustion and explosion. At the same time, due to the influence of fire, the substance decomposes and releases harmful gas. Therefore, when a fire occurs, firefighter must wear gas masks, work clothes and put out the fire in the upper wind. It will generate a large amount of harmful gas when it encounter water, so fire-fighting sand is generally used to put out the fire.