Trisodium phosphate (TSP) is a white crystal, easy weathering. Trisodium phosphate industrial grade can be divided into anhydrous grade and twelve water grade. It is soluble in water and is almost completely decomposed into disodium hydrogen phosphate and sodium hydroxide in aqueous solution. Trisodium phosphate liquid is highly alkaline and has a certain erosive effect on the skin.
Trisodium phosphate is one of the important products in the phosphate industry. Due to its special properties, it is widely used in the modern chemical industry, medicine, food, agriculture, animal husbandry, petroleum, paper making, detergent and detergent, ceramics and other fields. It has the advantages of easy to use and low price. Please feel free to contact us to get a free quote.
Trisodium Phosphate 98% Uses
|Main contents% ≥||98.0||98.0|
|Content (P2O5) ≥% ≥%||18.3||39.5|
|Sulfate as SO4 % ≤||0.5||0.5|
|Water insoluble% ≤||0.1||0.1|
|Chloride as Cl% ≤||0.4||0.4|
|As w/% ≤||0.005||0.005|
|Fe w/% ≤||0.01||0.01|
|Package||In double layer bags of 25 Kg or 50 Kg or 1000 Kg net.|
Industrial grade trisodium phosphate is a water treatment chemical. Widely used as softener and detergent, metal descaler and boiler descaler in chemical, textile, printing, and dyeing, papermaking and power generation industries.
1. Water softener. The hardness of water has a great influence on industrial production and domestic water. For example, hard water causes scale in boilers, makes fibers brittle during dyeing and consumes a lot of detergents when washing fabrics. Therefore, hardness is one of the important indexes of water quality. To make hard water into soft water, in line with the needs of production and life, the hard water must be purified. In aqueous solution, trisodium phosphate powder is almost completely decomposed into disodium hydrogen phosphate and sodium hydroxide, so the solution is alkaline. For this reason, it can make the calcium, magnesium, iron and other metal ions in the water into the corresponding insoluble phosphate precipitation, so as to remove from the water, to eliminate the hardness caused by calcium and magnesium in water.
2. Boiler scale inhibitor. When cleaning the pot scale, trisodium phosphate can produce calcium phosphate and magnesium phosphate in addition to the direct role of softening water. They are highly dispersed colloidal particles that can make CaCO3, Mg(OH): precipitate out and become fine and dispersed. This can increase the fluidity of dirt, so as to not adhere to the metal surface to form scale, and thus play a role in scale inhibition. Besides, it can make sulfate, carbonate and other old scales lose off, after heating boiling, from the sewage pipe release, that is to achieve the purpose of cleaning. In addition, it can be on the boiler metal surface, the formation of phosphate protective film, prevent metal corrosion, play a role of corrosion inhibition.
3. Metal scale remover. Trisodium phosphate can be used as a metal descaling agent and cleaning agent because it can enhance the wetting ability of water. It has a certain penetration and emulsification, thus can effectively remove the dirt on the metal surface.
4. Lytic agent. Trisodium phosphate (TSP) belongs to the strong base weak acid salt, has strong alkalinity and high solubility. Its chemical property is stable, so it can preserve for a long time. By adding TSP instead of NaOH into the spray water of the containment spray system (EAS), the pH value of the spray can be adjusted. It effectively removes iodine gas released from the leaking cooling water into the containment, avoids the harm of strong alkali to the workers, and facilitates the cleaning after the accident.
5. In other fields. It can be used as a buffering agent for the production of wax paper adhesives, a fixing agent for printing and dyeing, a mercerizing enhancer for fabrics, and an anti-brittleness agent for thread making. Also used as a chemical oil removal, decontamination agent in the metallurgical industry; A good accelerator in photographic development solution; Tooth cleaner and bottle cleaner; A coagulant for rubber milk; Juice purifier.
Sodium phosphate food grade can be used as an emulsifier, quality improver, nutrient supplement and detergent in food processing.
1. Trisodium phosphate in food plays a role of quality improvement, for example, in meat products to maintain the water holding capacity of meat, enhance the cohesion, so as to reduce the loss of nutrients in meat and preserve the tenderness of the meat. The maximum amount of meat, fish, shrimp, and crab is 3.0g/kg; Maximum use in cans, juices, beverages, and dairy products is 0.5g/kg. As a quality improver, it can improve the complexation metal ions, pH value and ionic strength of food, thus improving the binding force and water retention of food.
2. It is also used as an emulsifier and nutrient supplement in food processing. It is the raw material for preparing alkali water for eating noodles, and it is also used for refining sugar and making starch. Trisodium phosphate food grade can improve food condensation and water retention, because its own alkalinity can increase the food ph and ion strength, also can increase the complex metal ions in food.