PAC 30% refers to polyaluminum chloride containing more than 30% AL2O3, which is suitable for drinking water treatment, such as the water treatment of waterworks, pure water plants, pharmaceutical plants, food processing plants and other industries with high water quality treatment requirements. As one of the commonly used drinking water treatment chemicals, PAC 30% is mainly used as a coagulant and flocculant. If you are looking for this chemical for your business, drinking water grade PAC FB01&PAC FBo2 with more than 30% AL2O3 will be your ideal choice. Inquiry us for quotation now, we will reply you soon.
Polyaluminium chloride 30% for drinking water treatment is in the appearance of white or light yellow powder. All indicators have reached the purification treatment standards for drinking water. The fundamental difference between drinking water grade PAC and traditional inorganic coagulants is that traditional inorganic coagulants are low-molecular crystalline salts, while the structure of polyaluminium chloride is composed of polyvalent carboxyl complexes with variable morphology. It has the features of fast flocculation and sedimentation speed, wide applicable PH value range, non-corrosive to pipeline equipment, obvious water purification effect. It can also effectively remove heavy metal ions in water.
Light yellow powder
PH value (1% aqueous solution)
Water insoluble %
25 kgs PP bag;20 kgs PE bag; Ton bag
They shall be sealed and stored in the dry and ventilated place to prevent from rain, high temperature and strong sunlight.
- The flocs form fast, have goof activity and good filterability.
- No need to add alkaline additives, and the effect won’t change in case of deliquescence.
- Its suitable PH value is wide, strong adaptability and wide range of uses.
- The treated water with PAC has less salt.
- It can removed water pollution caused by heavy metals and radioactive substances.
- High effective ingredients, easy to store and transport.
The characteristics of spray-dried PAC polyaluminum chloride depend on the operating principle of the pressure spray. The aluminum chloride produced by the pressure spray drying process is porous small particles or hollow small particles, showing the features of dust resistance and smoothness. Because of its better contact with the water to be treated, its solubility and hydrolysis speed are stronger than other powdered water treatment chemicals. Moreover, the slurry of spray-type PAC powder generally passes through a plate and frame filter press, so the content of AL2O3 of the finished products is generally higher, basically above 28%. Because the white PAC is made of aluminum hydroxide powder, which is different from other materials in terms of raw materials, the AL2O3 content of white PAC is above 30%. spray-dried polyaluminium chloride and PAC 30% are mostly used in drinking water treatment or industrial fields with higher processing requirements, while white PAC 30% is mostly used in special industries, such as, papermaking industry.
PAC 30% Manufacturer - Fengbai
- Reliable manufacturer of water treatment chemicals with more than 20 years of production experience. The quality and price of products can be guaranteed.
- Timely delivery. In 2003, Fengbai Company founded the poly aluminium chloride plant, the annual output of PAC for drinking water treatment can reach 40000 tons.
- Exporting countries all over the world, such as, Vietnam, Indonesia, Egypt, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Colombia, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Iran, Ecuador, Chile, Brazil, etc.