Sodium dichloroisocyanurate tablets are one of the forms of chlorine widely used as cleaners and disinfectants. It is a colorless, water-soluble solid, effervescent tablets that can dissolve quickly when put it in water. SDIC tablets are mainly used as disinfectant, fungicide and industrial deodorant. As a disinfectant, it is used to sanitize drinking water, swimming pools, tableware and air, as well as a regular disinfectant against infectious diseases. We can supply sodium dichloroisocyanurate tablets with the specifications of 3.3g, 20g. Packaging can be pp bag, plastic drum, fibre drum of different weight. Inquiry to tell us more about your requirements now, we will reply you quickly. Specifications and packaging can be customized according to your requirements.
What Are Uses of Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Tablets
- A widely used chlorine for external disinfection, sterilization, algaecide and deodorant.
- Used as bath and swimming pool chemicals , algae removal of industrial circulating water, disinfection and sterilization of hotels, restaurants and hospitals.
- Used for routine disinfection, preventive disinfection and environmental disinfection in various public places for infectious diseases.
- Used for disinfection of sericulture, livestock and fish breeding places.
- SDIC tablets can also be used for anti-shrinkage finishing of wool, bleaching in textile industry, algae removal in industrial circulating water, and chlorinating agent for rubber.
What Are The Advantages of SDIC tablets
- The active ingredient in SDIC tablets is sodium dichloroisocyanurate. It also contains at least two other inactive ingredients that form a foaming acidic solution when the tablet dissolves in water.
- Solid tablet disinfectants are more practical in use, handling and storage than liquid, aerosol or fine powder disinfectants.
- When dissolved in water, FAC(free available chlorine) exists in the form of hypochlorous acid(HCIO). The difference is that bleach releases all of its chlorine as FAC at once, while SDIC tablets releases only about half as much chlorine initially, and releases the est after the original FAC is used up.
- In general, the disinfecting effect of chlorine releasers reduces alkaline PH and increase acidic PH. Bleach and other hypochlorites are alkaline and tend to increase the PH value of the solution, which in turn promotes the decomposition of HOCI into hypochlorite and hydrogen. Sodium dichloroisocyanurate tablets provide an acidic solution, and the reduced PH value promotes the formation of undissociated HOCI.
- Compared to mixing liquid bleach with water, the compact and stable SDIC tablets can be mixed with water more accurately and safely, reducing accidental ingestion and spillage.
- Sodium dichloroisocyanurate tablets have a longer shelf life.
- SDIC tablets can also resistant to degradation by sunlight, which is another factor makes SDIC a stable source of FAC.